Services | Develop
Our diverse roles played across a range of multiple projects, positions us uniquely to help you manage your multimodal construction project from concept to grand opening.
Mobis is the only distributor providing products, services and solutions to serve all phases of the multimodal infrastructure project lifecycle. We evaluate products and services in our own centers before recommending them to you.
Our specialized knowledge and experience in building multimodal transportation systems can help you manage the construction of your project in the areas below:
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Documents
- Financial Operations Plan
- Procurement Assistance
Construction Project Management
Our project management services embrace every facet and phase of project delivery. We drive the whole process, taking care of everything from the brief, to analyzing and advising on risk and associated issues, to helping appoint the project team, briefing them, issuing procedures and managing development of programs. Our team of knowledgeable consultant leverages our industry expertise and best practices to meet the unique needs of our customers and to resolve their implementation challenges quickly and efficiently.
The Mobis team can provide professional architectural and civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering services for the development and application of the approved design for the ground-up or retrofit adaptations of multimodal transit project.
Financial Operations Plan
We can apply our specialized experience to create a Financial Plan, or review your Plan to ensure that your project is positioned to maximize your investment into the future.
Mobis is the well-established, trusted partner our customers can depend on to provide additional support through selection, sourcing and coordination of the procurement of equipment, accessories, fixture, signage and graphics for their project. With 13 years of experience, our customers can trust Mobis to deliver what you need, when you need it and where you need it.
- Comprehensive facility solutions through our diversified product/service portfolio
- Single point of contact providing solutions customized to meet your needs
- Sourcing strength, providing unmatched access to superior products and value-added services
- Project management services including product selection, product standardization, material estimating, project kitting and logistics
- Improved control over material selection, availability, price and schedule